Below are 5 Career options that were of interest to me when scrolling through job listings on the sight Indeed. This sight has numerous job listings in whatever area of your choosing. In this case I chose to search for marketing internships and marketing positions. I have a double major in advertising and marketing with a stronger desire for marketing. Needing an internship for both I figured I would start to knock out the internships, starting with marketing.
In todays society there are many qualifications that an individual needs to be prepared for the workforce. Below each job positing I found I listed numerous qualifications that each company asked for, for each posting. Knowing what companies are looking for is very useful now a days so you can then prepare yourself further for the job market.
1)Digital Media Communication intern
- Grand Valley State University
- Graphic Design/Video experience
- Communication skills
- Focus on details and deadlines.
2) Marketing Specialist
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, retail
- Planning horizon of 5-9
- Northgate resorts
- Bachelors degree
- Organized, hard worker
- familiar with google AdWords
4) Product Marketing Specialist
- Old Navy
- 18 years old
- College degree
- 2-3 years of soft lines/ visual merchandising
5) Digital marketing specialist
- Gordon Food
- 3-5 years experience
- experience using marketing measurement
- proven editing skills